111 John Street, Suite 800, New York, NY 10038 (212) 600-2454
Claire Rush Presents Roundtable at CLM Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas
Claire Rush organized and moderated a roundtable presentation at the Claims and Litigation Management’s Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas, this year, entitled – “Are You on the Cutting Edge? Defense and Mitigation Strategies for Large Loss Transportation Claims.” This roundtable presentation which took place on April13, 2013 explored:
(1) How to collect, organize, use and present information from Event Data Recorders to defend clients and minimize risk;
(2) Whether the risk management advantages of installing a video driver behavior monitoring system outweigh the potentially damaging effect such technology can have in the context of litigation;
(3) How to effectively identify driver behavior patterns to mitigate risk in Workers’ Compensation and General Liability settings;
(4) How to cost effectively identify and litigate large numbers of soft tissue cases utilizing bio-mechanical principles;
(5) How to ethically mine the internet for public information about plaintiffs/claimants, secure the information and expose inflated claims of damages.